made me cry, but I know that I was wrong in not taking the course
I would be there to say, hold me tight, I miss you
and to say that I'm so,
but it is already late!
wasted time that neither had
and now
Now, I'm here thinking how wrong
I found myself looking for you
and when I realized,
It was late I was in loveREFRÃO
shed tears because of you
but I looked at the sky and saw that there was still hope,
gotta see you
I'm tired of sighing,
and this will be a lack of love
told me that you do not strip me of the eye
I think great, because I like Faso
but to have to suffer in silence?
forgets baby now too late to turn back
and say how much I cared not to see you again
and how much I cried at his departure only I know
I just wanted to have you here to say,
hold me tight,
Nothing that go hand in hand too huh
REFRÃO
shed tears because of you
but I looked at the sky and saw that there was still hope,
gotta see you
I'm tired of sighing,
and this will be a lack of love
-I quit this love?
knowing that will not be easy but
you took me by surprise
eagora'm stuck in this love,
what to do to not break my heartREFRÃO shed tears because of you
but I looked at the sky and saw that there was still hope,
gotta see you
I'm tired of sighing,
and this will be a lack of love

I would be there to say, hold me tight, I miss you
and to say that I'm so,
but it is already late!
wasted time that neither had
and now
Now, I'm here thinking how wrong
I found myself looking for you
and when I realized,
It was late I was in loveREFRÃO
shed tears because of you
but I looked at the sky and saw that there was still hope,
gotta see you
I'm tired of sighing,
and this will be a lack of love
told me that you do not strip me of the eye
I think great, because I like Faso
but to have to suffer in silence?
forgets baby now too late to turn back
and say how much I cared not to see you again
and how much I cried at his departure only I know
I just wanted to have you here to say,
hold me tight,
Nothing that go hand in hand too huh
REFRÃO
shed tears because of you
but I looked at the sky and saw that there was still hope,
gotta see you
I'm tired of sighing,
and this will be a lack of love
-I quit this love?
knowing that will not be easy but
you took me by surprise
eagora'm stuck in this love,
what to do to not break my heartREFRÃO shed tears because of you
but I looked at the sky and saw that there was still hope,
gotta see you
I'm tired of sighing,
and this will be a lack of love

Adoorei Floo´r
ResponderExcluirParabéns fikoo lindoo seoo blog
bjoos